Friday, July 3, 2009

Everybody needs goals...

How adorable are these??


I pulled these from the Michael's website as some inspiration for future designs. I thought they were pretty cute!

Those little feet are built into the muffin cups!... it seems like you would make the standard sized cupcakes and then just place them into the feet muffin cup - that way you could reuse them with little mess! If anyone has used the little feet muffin cups before, I welcome any execution tips!

As for the lady bug, my thought was to use a mini oreo for the face and maybe chocolate chips for the dots. I want to minimize the use of the icing colors that might not taste very good. My sister, for example can taste red dye - and let's face it, black icing doesn't taste good or look appetizing. I read that Wilton's No Taste Red works well for the food dye, so I'll try that and get back to you.

1 comment:

  1. I have some of the feet cup, and have yet to use them.

    With my other silicone cupcake cups I just give them a healthy spray of Pam before putting the batter in and bake them on a cookie sheet. I have been warned that the Feet holders are sometimes unsteady and might fall over. So, be careful! :)

    ReplyDelete