Friday, September 18, 2009

Cupcakespiration!

I was thinking today that I haven't made cupcakes in a month now - SHOCKING, I know! Though I eat other people's cupcakes regularly ;-) But no cupcake design ideas come to mind, so this Friday, for those who are in the same boat as me, I thought I'd provide some cupcakespiration from other blogs and random images found on google that make me want to pick up my spatula and throw cookies to the wind!

(This one to the left is from Hello Cupcake - the authors of one of my favorite cupcake books to thumb through at Barnes and Noble!)


Enjoy some of these lovely, pretty cupcake designs:


Courtesy of Cupcakes Take the Cake


Courtesy of Cupcake Journal


Courtesy of Hello Cupcake


Courtesy of MyKite


Courtesy of a random Flickr account

Got a piece of culinary art of your own that you would like to share? Hit me up at cupcakinitup@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Woah - I LOVE the cupcake flowers! Whoever made those had mad skill. If I made them I wouldn't want to ruin them by eating them! Thanks for the cake-spiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hello cupcake ones are AWESOME! that is so pretty. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look almost too pretty to eat...but, I still would =)~

    ReplyDelete