Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pink is the new Vanilla!

Ever since I attended that Cupcakes, Cocktails, and Cosmetics Yelp Event where they had bubble-gum pink colored icing on the mini cupcakes, I've been thinking... ok, dreaming!... about pink icing. Why would you ever have white icing when your icing could be pink?! Thus, I have take a cue from Elle Woods (Legally Blond - the captain of the pink!), and have created the saying for us cupcaketeers: Pink is the new Vanilla! Yes, I think there might need to be a bumper sticker.

Here to prove my point, I give you a tribute to all that is cutely PINK! Be inspired. Don't be vanilla!


Courtesy of Cakerella


Courtesy of Katie's Kitchen


Courtesy of KnitXcor


Courtesy of Gingerbread Fun


Courtesy of For Cake Sake


Courtesy of Madi Moo Designs

Perfectly Pink!! There's no such thing as too much pink! Got any awesome pink creations? Email me at cupcakinitup@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this blog. The pics are great and the cupcakes look delicious!

    -Juliann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE the carebare one! I wouldn't want to eat it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my pink cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok... now I want a cupcake ... NOW! lol

    www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! And you have made me very hungry.... at almost 3am. haha.

    Jordan
    www.jpulliam30.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMMMmmm! Icing in any color is fabulous! But pink does make it so pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am an instant fan and youre newest follower! Please check mine out as well at http://www.azurechina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete